Getting pregnant maybe the easiest of most things, however, some couples aren’t finding it so doable to conceive for a number of reasons, including weak or insufficient sperm fertility.
In some situations, as when nature requires a boost, a little drive from you as well as your partner can go far in getting pregnant. When it involves the best position for getting pregnant, the general rule is the male sperm has to be deposited as close to the female cervix as it’s possible.
This has something to do with the life spans with the female egg and also the male sperm. Once an ovum is released in the ovary – a stage also called ovulation – it begins its way down the fallopian tube towards the uterus. A released ovum typically survives for only twenty four hours, while a sperm can last anywhere from 3 to 5 days in the woman’s body. As such, the egg needs to be as close towards the sperm as possible to allow them to meet and join prior to eggs death.
While not many people will agree that these sexual positions have anything to do with getting pregnant, the logical inference is that it feels right to assume the position that will help the sperm meet the egg in the shortest possible time period.
This is particularly true when for couples that have problems or trouble conceiving. Having said that, the first “best position for getting pregnant” tip would be to avoid positions that least expose the cervix towards the male sperm, and that usually defy gravity for example sex while standing, sitting down, or with the girl on top. When trying to conceive, it is better to limit the quantity of sperm that flows back out of the vagina.
The woman’s hips must also be positioned in a way that the semen released is held inside, giving it sufficient time to swim up to the female cervix.
Consider the next positions instead:
- The missionary position. Or man-on-top is considered the position that’s best to get pregnant. This is because this specific position allows to the deepest possible penetration, making it simple for the sperm to get deposited closest towards the cervix.
- Raise the hips. Elevating the hips, which can be achieved by placing any pillow behind the woman, can also become helpful because this exposes the female cervix to the maximum amount of semen as the male can discharge.
- Doggy-style. The rear-entry position in which the man enters the lady from behind is additionally a recommended position. In this position, semen is furthermore deposited closest towards the cervix, thereby helping increase the probability of conception.
- Side-by-side. You can also try having intercourse while lying side-by-side. This position likewise causes probably the most exposure of the cervix towards the male semen.
- Orgasms. Finally, while this has nothing to do with sexual positions, there are likewise researches that suggest the significance of the woman’s orgasm in getting pregnant. According to research, female orgasm contributes to contractions that might push semen up to the cervix. The lesson: have fun while attempting to conceive.